23 fevereiro 2013

Dust

I’m getting too old, too fat, too idiot. I’m getting all of this, but I’m going nowhere… I miss those hugs, laughing all night long, crying my heart out and just letting it be. I miss thinking of those summer days as if they were the best days of my life, now I see… Those last weeks have been the best days of my life, and it will all be over soon. And I still want a last hug, a last kiss, a last smile, but they never come. You never come. And here I stand waiting and waiting for a happily ever after, acting like an idiot because I don’t even have someone to share my eternity with. The future is unsure, tomorrow is unsure, there is no certainty on my actions, on my feelings. I mean… I love you, but will you love me tomorrow when I’m older, uglier, fatter or idioter? I don’t want to go back to school, all I want is to stay frozen in one moment with you and just let all the others pass by us like wind or magic dust. We’re our own magic dust, we’re made of magic. And dust. We’re made of love. So if you love me, come back home. And together we shall wait for eternity to come.

21 de Abril de 2012

5 comentários:

  1. r: Bem, que história. O pior é mesmo quando descobrimos que a pessoa por quem estamos perdidamente apaixonados é assim. Mesmo que, no teu caso, já estivesses à espera. Eu acho que fizeste bem em agir assim, não deixes que ele perceba o que sentes porque senão... Os rapazes assim têm a mania de "comer e deitar fora", o que é horrível. Não sei se ele é assim, mas deduzo. Mas quem sabe se ele não se apaixona por ti... A esperança é a última a morrer. Espero que isso corra bem linda :)
    Não tens de pedir desculpa, gosto sempre destes comentários.
    E obrigada por seguires princesa, sê bem-vinda ao meu cantinho *

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. r: a sério? que coincidência :) é bem verdade, eu também gostei muito do teu cantinho ! obrigada *
      bisous **

      Eliminar